The Piedmont Homeowners Association has two tennis courts located adjacent to the Athletic Club. Tennis classes and activities are offered for community residents. Contact the Athletics Club for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Tennis courts are for the exclusive use of Piedmont residents, certain Piedmont Club members, and their guests. A Piedmont Homeowner or Member must accompany all guests.
2. Only Association approved instructors are permitted to give lessons on a fee-paying basis.
3. To reserve courts; residents and members must sign their name in the Tennis reservation book located at the front desk in the Athletic Club. No phone calls please.
4. Play is limited to one hour for singles and 1-1/2 hours for doubles when other people are waiting. Players who have used the court for a fraction of the hour must vacate on the hour when the others are waiting to play. a.) Residents may reserve courts 7 days in advance, one (1) hour at a time, unless you are playing doubles. b.) If a reserved court is not wanted, residents must cancel 24-hours in advance. Residents who repeatedly reserve courts with a no-show and have not properly canceled will loose their privileges.
5. Piedmont Homeowners’ Association and management may reserve courts for lessons, tournaments, league play, and court rentals.
6. Children 12 years of age and younger not accompanied by an adult must relinquish a court to adults after 7:00 pm on weekdays and all day on weekends and holidays.
7. No more than 4 players per court.
8. The tennis courts are to be used only for playing tennis. Other recreational activities including, but not limited to skating, rollerblading, skateboarding, and biking are prohibited on the courts.
9. Players must comply with any other posted rules relating to the use of the tennis courts.
10. Players must wear proper tennis attire while playing. Swimsuits, cycle shorts, bikinis or other leisure attires are NOT permitted.
11. Strictly flat soled tennis shoes only. NO jogging sneakers (this type of shoe can actually bring up lose stones from the court when it is hot causing damage to the surface of the court).