Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6 am - 12 pm; 4 pm - 9 pm
Weekends: 8 am – 9 pm
1. No person shall use the pool facilities unless the pool is officially open and the lifeguards are on duty. Unauthorized persons found inside the pool area when the pool is closed will lose their pool privileges.
2. ALL children under the age of 6 are required to have a life jacket and adult present in the water. Water wings are not an acceptable floatation device (as recommended by the American Red Cross).
3. All persons must shower before entering pool. Residents with open lesions or sores are not permitted to use the pool. Please make use of the provided locker room facility for all bags and non-swim attire.
4. Residents must accompany all guests to the pool. Piedmont pools have a 3-guest limit per household. Guests are persons over 2 years old and not residing in the Piedmont community. Management reserves the right to limit use to residents only if the pool reaches maximum usage.
5. Proper swim attire is necessary, no cut off shorts. Children not toilet trained must wear a diaper covered by tight-fitting waterproof pants in pool.
6. The pool may be closed at any time due to operational difficulties, inclement weather, lightning, emergencies or at the discretion of the pool management or the lifeguard on duty. The pools must be cleared for thunder or lightning and may not be re-opened for thirty (30) minutes after the last rumble of thunder and sixty (60) minutes after the last bolt of lightning.
7. Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older at all times. Children 12 to 16 years may remain at the pool alone (under these circumstances children are responsible for their own actions under lifeguard supervision).
8. Absolutely NO food in the indoor pool facility. Water bottles and Sports drinks are permitted in non-glass closed containers. NO alcoholic beverages permitted at any time.
9. Game playing and the use of floats and noodles are allowed at the discretion of the lifeguards. Only Coast Guard and Red Cross approved lifejackets and personal floatation devices are allowed in the pool. Please no toys in the indoor pool area for space is limited.
10. Running and roughhousing around the pool is strictly forbidden. Profane language and gestures will not be tolerated. NO diving is permitted.
11. NO wheel vehicles or strollers are allowed in pool area.
12. Proper respect and cooperation is due to the lifeguards, who are there to provide for the safe and orderly operation of the pool. Pool Management staff has the right to dismiss any person not obeying the above rules.
13. Management reserves the right to hold classes and other events for Piedmont Homeowners at the indoor pool.