Staffed Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm; Weekends & Holidays 7:00 am - 3:00 pm (except Christmas and Thanksgiving - closed)
Health & Fitness Program Manager: Ashleigh Bielen
(703)753-1666 , email@example.com
Members of the public who are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings.
1. All Residents are entitled to use the Athletic Club.
2. Access cards (swipe cards) are issued to all owners. If additional cards are required, owners may add household members to their piedmontaccess.com account. Only those persons with a valid access cards are entitled to enter the Athletic Club and other amenities.
3. The Athletic Club staff and swimming pool lifeguards manage the facilities and administer their rules and regulations for the safety of our patrons and as agents of the Board of Directors.
4. Safety is of primary concern. All persons using the Athletic Club or other amenities do so at their own risk and agree to abide by the rules. The Board of Directors and their agents and employees assume no responsibility for any accident or injury incurred in connection with the use of the Athletic Club or for any loss or damage to personal property. Residents are responsible for the actions of their children and guests. Residents may bring up to two (2) guests per household and must accompany them during their visit.
5. Children under the age of twelve (12) years are not permitted in the Athletic Club. Children twelve (12) to fifteen (15) years of age are not permitted unless accompanied by an adult eighteen (18) years of age or older and they MUST have an equipment orientation given by a Piedmont Personal Trainer.
6. Horseplay, profanity, disruptive conduct and indiscreet behavior at the Athletic Club are strictly prohibited. Violators will be asked to leave. Continued violations may result in a suspension of recreational facilities privileges.
7. Unauthorized access to the Athletic Club outside of posted operating hours is strictly prohibited.
8. Intoxicated persons will not be allowed in the Athletic Club at any time. Smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited at the Athletic Club and other amenities.
9. Appropriate attire for the Athletic Club includes shorts or warm-up suits, shirts and appropriate athletic footwear. Torn clothing is not permitted. Bathing suits and bare feet are prohibited. Clothing with zippers is not permitted due to possible damage to upholstered equipment.
10. All refuse must be placed in containers provided for this purpose. Food is not permitted and all beverage containers must be spill proof. Keeping the facility clean is everyone’s responsibility.
11. Radios are not permitted in the fitness center. The only exception to this rule is “walkman” type radios with earphones played at a volume that does not disturb others.
12. Each user is requested to wipe off the equipment after each use. Cleaning supplies are provided in the fitness facility.
13. A locker room facility is available for all residents and members to use while using the Athletic Club facilities. Locks are permitted, but must be removed at the end of each workout session. Management reserves the right to remove locks if they remain for more than 2 consecutive days.
14. While residents are waiting, the time limit on each piece of equipment is twenty (20) minutes. These rules and regulations are set forth to provide ALL residents and members with a safe and welcoming environment. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated while rules are being enforced.